This specialist course delivers the academic English, practical study skills, confidence and learner independence competences needed for degree level study at an English-speaking university. Academic English courses focus mainly on key areas such as research, critical analysis, and extended writing.
The course has been developed in line with the requirements of degree programs. It covers a variety of academic topics such as:
- Listening – extended, active listening, and note-taking
- Reading – finding information quickly in texts, summarizing, and paraphrasing
- Writing – planning and linking ideas, essay structure, presenting arguments
- Speaking – leading presentations and discussions, taking part in seminars, debating and explaining ideas
- Doing research, analyzing, developing and expressing your opinion
- Team assignment with final group presentation and essay.
Entry requirement: Upper Intermediate (B2) level onwards.
Max group size: 8-10 students per class
Duration: 5 weeks (40 hours)
Hours per week: 8 hours
Number of sessions per week: 4 sessions
Time: Monday -Friday (Mornings & Afternoons)
Learning materials: A course book is required. The cost of the course book is automatically applied to your booking fees.
Fees : 350 TND