English Test Preparation
SMART TEACHERS MAKE SMARTER PREP
You may want to prepare for studying at an English-speaking university, gain a qualification for a job, or get ready to take an examination, we can offer combinations of these courses and book exams for them too.
IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) is the world’s leading language test and your key to travel, study, and work in English-speaking countries.
- We prepare students for both General and Academic IELTS.
- Our classes help you to practice the different tasks you have to do for each part of the exam, learn personal strategies to do the tasks more effectively, learn the large amount of new vocabulary required for the exam, and organize your learning targets.
- Our teachers are very experienced in IELTS exam preparation and they tend to help IELTS students with areas where they have their own particular difficulties.
Raise up your TOEIC score
The Test of English for International Communication® (TOEIC) is internationally recognised and it is highly regarded by companies as an evidence of proficiency in English in a business situation.
- We offer 100% exam focused preparation working intensively on the grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills necessary for the exam of your choice.
- Our teachers are very experienced in TOEIC exam preparation and help individual students with areas where they have their own particular difficulties.
- We get you acquianed with the exam through offreing real mock exam prepartions
Your fast route to success
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is the righteous path you cross to reach the destination of your dream. It is the most widely accepted test to start your study adventure abroad. More than 9,000 universities, agencies, and other institutions in over 130 countries accept the TOEFL test, including top English-speaking universities worldwide.
- Our course will help you understand every question and task type on all four sections of the TOEFL to help you sit for the test with confidence.
- We provide native-speaker teacher guidance to develop your English reading skills, increase your listening skills, and improve your speaking section responses.
- Through our teacher-led video lessons and feedback on writing samples, we will also help you hone your essay planning and writing skills.
Entry requirement: Intermediate (B1) level onwards.
Max group size: 8-10 students per class
Duration: 4 weeks (32 Hours) -5 weeks ( 40 hours)
Hours per week: 8 hours
Number of sessions per week: 4 sessions
Time: Monday -Friday (Mornings & Afternoons)
Learning materials: A course book is required. The cost of the course book is automatically applied to your booking fees.
Fees: 350 TND (32 hours) – 550 DTN (40 Hours)